We have a few guidelines for using our brand resources—please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them. You can download individual assets in each section. If you want everything, use the button below to download a .zip file.
The Snaproll logo is the most immediate representation of our company, our people, and our brand to the world. It is a valuable asset that must be used consistently in the proper, approved forms.
These branding guidelines will help you determine the best way to use our logo.
1. Standard Logo
- This logo should be defaulted to as the primary logo
- This logo is vertically justified and should be used in an environment that allows ample space to place the logo and it not “feel crowded’ in a square or relatively symmetrical placement.
2. Horizontal Logo
- Serves as an alternative when vertical space is limited
- Only use this logo when space is limited or the environment lends itself to a “lower profile” image vs. the vertical logo
As with our logo, consistent use of our corporate typefaces—Dosis and Roboto—reinforces Snaproll’s brand identity. Both are Google Open Source fonts, a cross-platform format that provides richer linguistic support through widely expanded character sets and advanced layout features.
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Snaproll of your product, service, or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Alter these graphics in any way, or combine them with any other graphics, without written consent from Snaproll.